These are the top ten reasons our Trusts provide better asset protection:
1. Better Statutory Foundation. Our trusts are supported by state and federal statutes throughout the country. Click HERE to see law supporting our strategy.
2. Better Case Law Support. Our trusts are proven by an overwhelming number of court cases throughout the country. Click HERE to see law supporting our strategy.
3. Better Confidentiality. Our trusts remove assets from your personal ownership and from any disclosure of your personal assets. It is a private document and it cannot be discovered through any public records.
4. Better Scope of Use. If implemented correctly, our trusts can protect any type of asset, in any location, from any type of liability including lawsuits, bankruptcy, tax liens, divorce, or government actions.
5. Better Flexibility. The trust terms, conditions, and beneficiaries can be changed, and the assets can be returned to you without any cost or tax effect, at any time.
6. Better Simplicity. Our trusts can be set up within a few days and require no appraisals, no gift taxes, no extra tax returns, and no ongoing maintenance fees. You can transfer any asset into or out of the trust without any tax consequences. Our trusts do not increase or decrease your income taxes. We will coordinate with your CPA to be sure they understand and agree with the tax treatment.
7. Better Than Offshore Trusts, DAPTs, or FLPs. Our trusts are supported by generations of legal precedent. Despite heavy promotion, history and court cases prove that Offshore Trusts, DAPTs and FLPs fail to protect assets as promised.
8. Better Price. Our trusts comes at a better price and with lower ongoing fees than comparable plans.
9. Better Ethical Foundation. Our trusts must be done in advance of a problem for the purpose of providing security for your family in the event of currently unforeseen liabilities. We do not facilitate fraud of any kind.
10. Better Craftsmanship and Support. Our attorneys have years of relevant experience and remain current with updates in the field of law. Our attorneys all have years of training and experience in preparing trusts. Lee McCullough is an adjunct law school professor who teaches law students how to draft better trusts. All of our attorneys have tax backgrounds. We have designed asset protection trusts for hundreds of clients and have seen many of them tested in court. Because our trusts are the best in the industry, we are often hired by distinguished law firms throughout the country to serve as co-counsel in preparing trusts for their clients. Our trusts are sophisticated enough for clients with over $100 million, while simple and economical enough for those with under $100,000. We will customize your documents to your particular situation, and we will be available to provide ongoing support over many years.